Levitt Law Group, LLC is proud to be a Finish Line Sponsor for the Lowell Humane Society’s upcoming Muddy Paws Benefit 5k Walk/Run taking place on June, 2, 2018 in Lowell! The Lowell Humane Society, a private not for profit organization, is one of the oldest humane organizations in Massachusetts and works tirelessly to prevent cruelty, provide care for homeless and distressed animals, and educate the public about responsible pet ownership. Levitt Law Group employees (and their dogs!) will also be participating in the 5k as walkers and runners to raise money for the organization. Check out https://www.classy.org/event/muddy-paws-5k/e151371 to donate to Levitt Law Group’s fundraising team, or to sign up for the event. We hope to see you there!
Around the Table
Leviit Family Law & Mediation’s Blog
- Massachusetts Has New Child Support Guidelines as of October 4, 2021
- Online Mediation of High Conflict Cases
- Lawyers Have Heart! 2020
- Racial Injustice and the Courts
- Families First Divorce Webinar
- Modification of Alimony and Child Support during Covid-19 and Beyond
- How To Prepare for Divorce – Get Unstuck
- Circumstance = Opportunity
- Training Future Collaborative Law Professionals
- Divorce Settlement Options when Parties have a Large Age Discrepancy
- Massachusetts Court Required Parenting Education Program in Divorce and other Family Law Actions
- Working with you Remotely – What does that mean?
- Neutrals in Mediation, Litigation and Collaborative Law
- Divorce and Family Law in Unchartered Waters – the Coronavirus
- IACP Sustaining Links Member
- Training to be a Collaborative Law Attorney
- Innovative and Strategic Use of Neutrals in Mediation
- Tis The Season for Divorce (and Dispute Resolution)? Why More Marriages end in August
- Collaboration: What does it really mean?
- If Only I Had the Key….