Levitt Law Group, LLC is proud to be a Finish Line Sponsor for the Lowell Humane Society’s upcoming Muddy Paws Benefit 5k Walk/Run taking place on June, 2, 2018 in Lowell! The Lowell Humane Society, a private not for profit organization, is one of the oldest humane organizations in Massachusetts and works tirelessly to prevent cruelty, provide care for homeless and distressed animals, and educate the public about responsible pet ownership. Levitt Law Group employees (and their dogs!) will also be participating in the 5k as walkers and runners to raise money for the organization. Check out https://www.classy.org/event/muddy-paws-5k/e151371 to donate to Levitt Law Group’s fundraising team, or to sign up for the event. We hope to see you there!
Around the Table
Levitt Family Law & Mediation’s Blog
- What’s in a Name (and How to Change it)?
- Divorce Narratives: The Power of Stories
- Life Happens: Divorce Modifications
- Show me the Money! Using a Financial Neutral in Mediation III
- Show me the Money! Using a Financial Neutral in Mediation II
- Show me the Money! Using a Financial Neutral in Mediation
- Collaborative Law — To Tell or Not To Tell?
- Levitt Family Law and Mediation Recognized for its Work in Family Law
- Will You Miss Us?
- Lions, Tigers and Bears, Oh My!
- What Do Birds Have to Do with It?
- Generosity and Divorce: Opening the Door to Goodwill
- The Reality of the “Adversarial Mindset” in Divorce: It’s NOT like on TV!
- Financial (in)Security and Divorce: “Will I Be OK?”
- What Happens to Our Home? The Division of the Family Home in Divorce
- Reducing Conflict in the World of Divorce: The Crankometer
- Divorce: In the Breaking, Is There a New Beginning, a Path Forward?
- The Table: What’s On It and What’s Under It – The Division of Personal Property in Divorce
- Alimony and the New 2021 Massachusetts Child Support Guidelines
- Massachusetts Has New Child Support Guidelines as of October 4, 2021