Welcome to 2013 and our new website! We have updated the look, the feel, and the content, to better serve you. Here are some of the highlights!
- Practice Areas: Check out our list of practice areas, and their descriptions, so that you know what family law services we provide.
- Process Options: See our FAQ about your process options including Mediation, Collaborative Law, and Litigation.
- Staff: See our office profiles to get to know something about our staff.
- Office Information: Want to know how our office works and how to prepare for your first meeting? See our office FAQ.
- In the News: Catch up on what the Levitt Law Group was up to in 2012, and where we are headed in 2013.
Websites are a work in progress-they are never perfect because the world keeps changing and we are all always trying to keep up. However, just as we do with the legal services we provide at the Levitt Law Group, we take pride in our efforts and hope that you find the fruits of our labor informative and helpful. If you have comments we are happy to hear from you.
No website is ever complete, however, without a thank you to your web designer. In our case, we thank Liz Gallagher of Web Image Designs, www.webimagedesigns.com, for her knowledge, advice, creativity, and most of all her patience! We like to think she is part of our new website because without her there would be none. In starting the New Year, this is a good time to say thank you to family, friends, and colleagues like Liz, without whom life would be just a little bit harder. Make it a New Year’s resolution.