Attorney Karen Levitt will a be guest speaker at the Merrimack Valley Estate Planning Council on March 11, 2013.
Around the Table
Levitt Family Law & Mediation’s Blog
- The Reality of the “Adversarial Mindset” in Divorce: It’s NOT like on TV!
- Financial (in)Security and Divorce: “Will I Be OK?”
- What Happens to Our Home? The Division of the Family Home in Divorce
- Reducing Conflict in the World of Divorce: The Crankometer
- Divorce: In the Breaking, Is There a New Beginning, a Path Forward?
- The Table: What’s On It and What’s Under It – The Division of Personal Property in Divorce
- Alimony and the New 2021 Massachusetts Child Support Guidelines
- Massachusetts Has New Child Support Guidelines as of October 4, 2021
- Online Mediation of High Conflict Cases
- Lawyers Have Heart! 2020
- Racial Injustice and the Courts
- Families First Divorce Webinar
- Modification of Alimony and Child Support during Covid-19 and Beyond
- How To Prepare for Divorce – Get Unstuck
- Circumstance = Opportunity
- Training Future Collaborative Law Professionals
- Divorce Settlement Options when Parties have a Large Age Discrepancy
- Massachusetts Court Required Parenting Education Program in Divorce and other Family Law Actions
- Working with you Remotely – What does that mean?
- Neutrals in Mediation, Litigation and Collaborative Law