On August 22, 2017, Karen will be a guest speaker at a meeting of the American Bar Association Collaborative Law Committee. Karen will discuss new Access to Collaboration initiatives for family law clients of modest means.
Around the Table
Levitt Family Law & Mediation’s Blog
- Collaborative Law — To Tell or Not To Tell?
- Levitt Family Law and Mediation Recognized for its Work in Family Law
- Will You Miss Us?
- Lions, Tigers and Bears, Oh My!
- What Do Birds Have to Do with It?
- Generosity and Divorce: Opening the Door to Goodwill
- The Reality of the “Adversarial Mindset” in Divorce: It’s NOT like on TV!
- Financial (in)Security and Divorce: “Will I Be OK?”
- What Happens to Our Home? The Division of the Family Home in Divorce
- Reducing Conflict in the World of Divorce: The Crankometer
- Divorce: In the Breaking, Is There a New Beginning, a Path Forward?
- The Table: What’s On It and What’s Under It – The Division of Personal Property in Divorce
- Alimony and the New 2021 Massachusetts Child Support Guidelines
- Massachusetts Has New Child Support Guidelines as of October 4, 2021
- Online Mediation of High Conflict Cases
- Lawyers Have Heart! 2020
- Racial Injustice and the Courts
- Families First Divorce Webinar
- Modification of Alimony and Child Support during Covid-19 and Beyond
- How To Prepare for Divorce – Get Unstuck