Karen has been chairing the Massachusetts Collaborative Law Council’s Strategic Planning Committee this year, which is tasked with creating MCLC’s first three year strategic plan. It is anticipated that MCLC with the approval of its Board of Directors, will adopt a three year plan after review and comment, in 2014.
Around the Table
Levitt Family Law & Mediation’s Blog
Levitt Chairs MCLC Strategic Planning Committee
by Karen Levitt | Aug 28, 2013 | Collaborative Law, News
- Show me the Money! Using a Financial Neutral in Mediation II
- Show me the Money! Using a Financial Neutral in Mediation
- Collaborative Law — To Tell or Not To Tell?
- Levitt Family Law and Mediation Recognized for its Work in Family Law
- Will You Miss Us?
- Lions, Tigers and Bears, Oh My!
- What Do Birds Have to Do with It?
- Generosity and Divorce: Opening the Door to Goodwill
- The Reality of the “Adversarial Mindset” in Divorce: It’s NOT like on TV!
- Financial (in)Security and Divorce: “Will I Be OK?”
- What Happens to Our Home? The Division of the Family Home in Divorce
- Reducing Conflict in the World of Divorce: The Crankometer
- Divorce: In the Breaking, Is There a New Beginning, a Path Forward?
- The Table: What’s On It and What’s Under It – The Division of Personal Property in Divorce
- Alimony and the New 2021 Massachusetts Child Support Guidelines
- Massachusetts Has New Child Support Guidelines as of October 4, 2021
- Online Mediation of High Conflict Cases
- Lawyers Have Heart! 2020
- Racial Injustice and the Courts
- Families First Divorce Webinar