Attorney Karen J. Levitt will be co-presenting at a Massachusetts Collaborative Law Council sponsored workshop entitled “Ethics: Maintaining Our Collaborative Compasses”, to be held on November 14, 2017 at the Courtyard Marriott in Woburn, MA. Ethical issues come up all the time in the law. Ethics is an important part of any profession, and is guided by various ethical rules, but it is also about doing the “right thing”. How do ethics apply in the Collaborative Law Process and what are the implications of ethical issues that may arise? Attorney Karen J. Levitt will be co-presenting with Attorney Jeffrey Fink, Coach/Facilitator Linda Cohan, and Financial Professional and CPA Lauren Desforge. This interactive presentation will help participants to think more about and become more aware of how to balance personal and professional ethics in the context of the Collaborative Law process. For more information, contact Attorney Karen J. Levitt at firstname.lastname@example.org, or go to www.massclc.org.
Around the Table
Levitt Family Law & Mediation’s Blog
- Collaborative Law — To Tell or Not To Tell?
- Levitt Family Law and Mediation Recognized for its Work in Family Law
- Will You Miss Us?
- Lions, Tigers and Bears, Oh My!
- What Do Birds Have to Do with It?
- Generosity and Divorce: Opening the Door to Goodwill
- The Reality of the “Adversarial Mindset” in Divorce: It’s NOT like on TV!
- Financial (in)Security and Divorce: “Will I Be OK?”
- What Happens to Our Home? The Division of the Family Home in Divorce
- Reducing Conflict in the World of Divorce: The Crankometer
- Divorce: In the Breaking, Is There a New Beginning, a Path Forward?
- The Table: What’s On It and What’s Under It – The Division of Personal Property in Divorce
- Alimony and the New 2021 Massachusetts Child Support Guidelines
- Massachusetts Has New Child Support Guidelines as of October 4, 2021
- Online Mediation of High Conflict Cases
- Lawyers Have Heart! 2020
- Racial Injustice and the Courts
- Families First Divorce Webinar
- Modification of Alimony and Child Support during Covid-19 and Beyond
- How To Prepare for Divorce – Get Unstuck