Did you know that Attorney Karen J. Levitt is a life fellow of the Massachusetts Bar Foundation? The MBF Society of Fellows is a membership organization of select Massachusetts attorneys and judges who are committed to giving back to the profession and supporting legal services for the poor in our state. Through generous contributions to the Foundation, life fellows help ensure that the MBF is a resource through which the legal community can come together and support initiatives that make access to justice a reality for those in need. For more information, go to http://www.massbarfoundation.org/.
Around the Table
Levitt Family Law & Mediation’s Blog
Attorney Karen J. Levitt a Fellow of the Massachusetts Bar Foundation
by Karen Levitt | Apr 27, 2019 | News
- Show me the Money! Using a Financial Neutral in Mediation II
- Show me the Money! Using a Financial Neutral in Mediation
- Collaborative Law — To Tell or Not To Tell?
- Levitt Family Law and Mediation Recognized for its Work in Family Law
- Will You Miss Us?
- Lions, Tigers and Bears, Oh My!
- What Do Birds Have to Do with It?
- Generosity and Divorce: Opening the Door to Goodwill
- The Reality of the “Adversarial Mindset” in Divorce: It’s NOT like on TV!
- Financial (in)Security and Divorce: “Will I Be OK?”
- What Happens to Our Home? The Division of the Family Home in Divorce
- Reducing Conflict in the World of Divorce: The Crankometer
- Divorce: In the Breaking, Is There a New Beginning, a Path Forward?
- The Table: What’s On It and What’s Under It – The Division of Personal Property in Divorce
- Alimony and the New 2021 Massachusetts Child Support Guidelines
- Massachusetts Has New Child Support Guidelines as of October 4, 2021
- Online Mediation of High Conflict Cases
- Lawyers Have Heart! 2020
- Racial Injustice and the Courts
- Families First Divorce Webinar